Have you ever been the victim of a cyber attack?
Hopefully your answer is no, but even if it's yes – there's a major risk out there every single day for the potential of it happening to you.
Let me present a few statistics to you about online security...
• Very often, language is an issue because overseas vendors speak English poorly, making communication very difficult
• Many Asian manufacturers have poor websites which makes it impossible to tell whether they have good quality merchandise
• There were over one million web attacks against individual people every single day in just 2015.
• In 2015, there were 38 percent more security incidents detected than in 2014.
• More than half of the funds stolen through cyber crime will NEVER be recovered.
• As much as 70 percent of cyberattacks use a combination of phishing and hacking techniques.
• Over 169 million personal records were exposed in 2015, stemming from 781 publicized breaches.
• At this point, nearly 99% of computers are vulnerable to cyber attacks.
The reality of all of this is that anybody, EVEN YOU is at risk of being the victim of a cyber attack at any moment on any given day. When it comes to cracking passwords, most “hackers” use a bot or software that can quickly cycle through tons of combinations and run them against your account.
Furthermore, just think of all of the database leaks that happen each year or so. Just to name one instance was with the “Heart Bleed” issue that just happened not too long ago.
It's more important now than ever to take just that extra step to make certain that not just all of your online accounts are completely secure but that your personal information is safe as well.
That's why this report will aim to focus on a few of the main aspects of your online security that you should take a look at and possibly improve. Every thing is laid out in a neat and easy to follow manner so that you can take action on the system provided.
Return To The Training Center Main Section